新西兰旅游常备英语会话
场景一:机场
请问航班JQ233在哪换登机牌?
Excuse me, where can I get the boarding pass for flight JQ233?
我需要在奥克兰转机。
I need to transfer in Auckland.
我需要去国际航站楼/国内航站楼。
I need to go to international terminal/domestic terminal.
我想要靠窗/通道的座位。
Can I please get a window/an aisle seat?
我有两件托运行李。
I have two check-in luggages.
这是我的手提行李。
This is my carry-on luggage.
安检工作人员:请拿出你的电脑,相机和手机,我们要单独检查。
Security officer:Please take your computer, camera and mobile phoneout, we will inspect them separately.
我在哪里取行李?
Where can I claim my luggage?
哪里有机场巴士到市区?
Where is the bus to town?
哪里可以寄存行李?
Where can I store my luggage?
寄存2小时多少钱?
How much does it cost to store my luggage for 2 hours?
哪里可以换汇?
Wherecan I exchange my money?
我想把人民币(美金)换成纽币,汇率是多少?
I’d like to exchange Chinese Yuan (US Dollar)to New ZealandDollar, what is the exchange rate?
我想要一百元20面额的,其他的都要一百元的钞票。
A hundred dollar in twenties and the rest in hundred dollars, please.
可以给我收据吗?
Can I have a receipt, please?
哪有取款机?
Where is the ATM machine?
场景二:飞机上
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
机组人员:请问您要牛肉还是鸡肉?
Flight attendant: which would you like, beef or chicken?
鸡肉,谢谢。
Chicken please.
请给我一只笔。
May I borrow a pen, please?
请给我来杯茶/咖啡/果汁/水。
May I have tea/coffee/juice/water, please?
场景三:入境&海关
工作人员:你到新西兰的目的是什么?
Officer:What’s the purpose of your visit?
旅游(商务,留学)。
Just fora holiday (Business, Study).
工作人员:你计划逗留多久?
Officer:How long will you be staying in New Zealand?
14天。
Fourteen days.
工作人员:你有回中国的返程机票吗?
Officer:Do you have a return ticket to China?
有,在这里。
Yes, here it is.
对不起,我不懂英文。
I’m sorry, but I don’t understand English.
有懂中文的工作人员吗?
Does anyone here speak Chinese?
工作人员:你有什么需要申报的吗?
Officer:Do you have anything to declare?
我需要申报这些。
I need to declare these.
工作人员:你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
Officer:Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
没有。
No, I don't.
是的,我带了两包烟。
Yes, I have two packs of cigarette.
工作人员:你携带了多少现金?
Officer:How much cash you have with you?
我带了500美金和1000纽币。
I have500 US dollars and 1000 NZ dollars.
工作人员:请把行李箱打开。
Officer:Please open your luggage.
工作人员:除了这些你申报的东西,你行李箱里还有其他需要申报的东西吗?
Officer:Apart from these, do you have any other things in your luggage whichneed to be declared?
场景四:租车公司
我用李红的名字租了车子,车单号是XXXX。
I have reserved a vehicle under the name LiHong, my booking reference is XXXX.
我们有两个司机,你需要我们两个人的驾照吗?我们两个人都需要在合约上签字吗?
We have two drivers, do you need to see both driving licenses? Do we both need tosign on the contract?
我们有一个6岁的儿童,是否需要儿童座椅?如果需要的话,我可以租用一个儿童座椅吗?多少钱?
We have a child aged at 6, is it required to have a child/booster seat for him? If so Iwant to hire a child/booster seat, do you have any available? And how much isit?
我想加租导航,费用是多少?
I want to add a GPS into the booking, how much will it cost per day?
我可以加租一天吗?费用是多少?
Can I extend my rental for another day? How much does it cost?
我需要全险。
I need all inclusive insurance.
请给我一辆自动挡的车。
Please give me an automatic transmission car.
我需要支付多少余款?
How much balance do I need to pay?
我已经支付了全款,是否还有其他费用?
I’ve paid the full amount, is there any other expense I need to pay?
我需要付多少押金?
How much bond do I need to pay?
我可以用现金/信用卡支付吗?
Can I pay by Cash/Credit Card?
车抛锚了我怎么办?
What do I do if the car breaks down?
你们有24小时救援吗?电话是多少?
Do you have 24-hour on road service? And what’s the number?
如果别人撞到我的车,我该怎么处理?
What do I do if someone else hits my vehicle?
这辆车加哪种油?
What kind of petrol for this car?
新西兰的油型号是91号汽油、95号汽油和柴油。
Petrol 91, Petrol 95,Diesel
还车的时候需要加满油吗?
Do I need to return with full tank?
备用胎在哪?如果用备用胎我最快可以开多少?
Where is the spare tyre? How fast can I drive with the spare tyre?
场景五:酒店
我用李红的名字预订了房间。
I have a reservation for LiHong.
我可以加一张床吗?
Can I have an extra bed in the room?
什么时间需要退房?
What is the time for check-out?
房价包含早餐吗?
Is breakfast included in the price?
早餐几点开始供应?
What time can I have breakfast?
房间有免费无线网络吗?
Is there any free Wi-Fi in the room?
酒店有接驳巴士去市区吗?
Do you have shuttle service to and from township?
我会晚一点到达,请保留我预订的房间。
I will arrive late, please keep my reservation.
我想要有湖景的房间。
I'd like a room with lake view.
我要退房。
I'd like to check out.
我想多住一晚,请问还有空房吗?
I'd like to stay another night; do you have any room available?
我们可以在房间内煮海鲜吗?
Can we cook any seafood in our room?
如果没有的话,请问去哪个餐厅可以加工?
If we can’t, do you have any recommended restaurant they could cook the seafood forus?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? Could you call a taxi for me?
场景六:餐厅
你好,我们有2位。
Hi, a table for two, please.
我们想预定一个桌位,今晚6点2个人。
Hi, I want to reserve a table for two at 6pm tonight. Thank you.
我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
We want to sit by the window.
我可以要热水/盐/纸巾吗?
May I have some hot water/salt/napkins?
是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a Chinese menu?
这里最受欢迎的菜是什么呢﹖
What is the most popular dish here?
你有打包的菜单吗?
Do you have take-away menu?
你有什么推荐吗?
Do you have any recommendation?
今天有什么特餐?
What’s your special today?
是否有素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
Excuse me, we are ready to order.
现在改单还来得及吗?
Is it too late to change my order?
可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢。
Could you please help me to heat up the coffee? Thank you.
可以再给我一个汤勺/叉子吗?
May I have another spoon/fork, please?
不好意思,请问卫生间在哪?
Excuse me, where is the restroom?
买单。
Check, please?
牛排熟度的英文表达:
全熟 well done 七分熟medium well 五分熟medium 四分熟 medium rare
三分熟 rare
菜单的构成:
开胃菜 Appetizer 沙拉(汤)Salad(Soup)
主菜 Main Course 副菜 Side
海鲜 Seafood 甜点 Dessert
饮料 Beverage 儿童餐 Kids Menu
菜单常用词汇
早餐:
Maple syrup 枫糖浆 Waffle 华夫饼 Compote 糖渍水果
Poached Egg 水煮鸡蛋 Omelette 蛋卷 Scrambled egg 炒蛋 Fried Egg 煎蛋
Seasoning 香料/ Dressing 调料:
Thyme 百里香 Basil 罗勒香草 Sage 鼠尾草 Fennel 茴香
Cheddar 切达奶酪 Feta Cheese 菲达奶酪 Brie Cheese 布里奶酪
Parmesan Cheese 帕玛森干酪 Bearnaise 法式伯那西酱汁
中晚餐:
Market fish 新鲜时鱼 Tuna 金枪鱼 Salmon 鲑鱼 Groper 石斑鱼
Warehou 师鲳鱼 Scallops 扇贝 Prawn 大虾 Squid 鱿鱼 Oyster 生蚝
Pork Cheeks 猪头肉 PorkBelly 五花肉 Risotto 烩饭
Beef/Steak 牛排 Fillet 菲力牛排 Sirloin 西冷牛排
Angus Beef 安格斯牛排 Rib-eyeSteak 肋眼牛排
Scotch Fillet 肉眼牛排 T-BoneSteak T骨牛排
Venison 鹿肉 Lamb 羊肉 Rabbit 兔肉 Rump 臀肉
Pasta 通心粉 Bolognaise 奶酪肉酱 Chorizo 西班牙香肠
Seafood Chowder 海鲜浓汤 Bread& Crisps 面包和脆片
Chips 薯条 Curry 咖喱
Gluten Free 无麸质 Organic 有机 Free range chicken 散养鸡
Cauli flower 菜花 Beetroot 甜菜 White Beans 白豆
Parsnip 欧洲萝卜 Eggplant 茄子 Needle Mushroom 金针菇
Shallot 小葱头 Peas 豌豆 Asparagus 绿芦笋
Kumara 甜薯 Mushroom 蘑菇 Bean Sprouts 豆芽
饮品酒类:
Cocktail 鸡尾酒 Cider 水果酒 Beer 啤酒
Red Wine 红葡萄酒 Pinot Noir 黑皮诺 Shiraz 西拉
Cabernet Sauvignon 赤霞珠 Merlot 梅洛
White Wine 白葡萄酒 Chardonnay 霞多丽 Sauvignon Blanc 长相思
Riesling 雷司令 Ginot Girs 灰皮诺
Sparkling 气泡酒 Dessert Wine 甜酒
场景七:活动公司
你好,我的名字叫李红,我预定了今天下午3点的跳伞,预定号码是203306。
Hi, my name is LiHong, I have a booking for skydive at 3pm today and my booking numberis 203306.
确认天气,活动是否能成行
Is the weather ok for the trip to go ahead?
改期到明天
Can you please reschedule us for tomorrow?
申请到酒店接送
Can you pick us up from our hotel?
工作人员:请问你想怎么付款?
Staff: How would you like to pay?
现金/信用卡
In Cash/By credit card
要求退款
Can I get a refund?
场景八:购物
这个有特价吗?
Is this on sale?
我可以试穿吗?试衣间在哪?
Can I try it on? Where is the changing room?
这个有其他颜色吗?
Do you have this in any other color?
这个是免税的吗?
Is this tax-free?
场景九:警察问询(如果你被亮着警灯的警车跟随,请减速靠左边停靠)
我们有什么问题吗?
Is thereanything wrong with us?
我是一名游客。
I am atourist.
我们要去凯库拉。
We aregoing to Kaikoura.
是的,这是我第一次在新西兰开车。
Yes,this is my first time driving in New Zealand.
这车是我租来的。
This isa rental car.
这是我们的驾照和翻译件。
This isour driving license and the translation.
我们有超速驾驶吗?
Did wespeed just now?
很抱歉,我们没有看到限速标记。
I amsorry. We did not see any speed limit sign.
我们没有超速,我们按照正常的速度行驶,但有人一直想超过我们。
We didnot speed and we followed the speed limit, but someone wanted to overtake us.
我怎么去支付这个罚单?
How do Ipay for the ticket?
我们可以换一个司机开车吗?
Can wechange a different driver?
我们可以在新西兰继续租车开吗?
Can werent another car to continue our trip?
很抱歉,我保证后面一定注意。
I amsorry. I promise I will pay attention next time.
场景十:描述车况问题和交通事故
我的车子在停车场被撞了,我不知道是谁撞的,我该怎么办?
My carwas hit in the parking lot, but I don’t know by whom. What shall I do now?
我撞到别人的车了,对方也是租来的车,我要怎么做?
I hitanother rental car, what should I do now?
掉了一点漆。
Just somescratches.
车尾/车门被撞凹陷了。
There isa dent on the back/door.
是的,车子还可以正常开。
Yes, thecar is still good to drive.
我有个车胎爆了。
I had aflat tyre.
我加错油了。
I filledthe wrong fuel.
我错把车钥匙锁车里了。
I lockedthe car key in the car by mistake.
我的车发动不了了。
I cannotstart my car.
我的车可能没电了。
My caris likely out of power.
我的车陷进泥里了。
My caris stuck in the mud.
我的租车公司是赫兹,车牌号是AB123。
My caris from Hertz and the plate number is AB123.
我是一辆白色的丰田车。
My caris a Toyota in white.
我和别人撞车了,车被撞烂了。
I had anaccident with another car and my car smashed up.
我在皇后镇去瓦纳卡的路上,6号公里,我开出来半小时了。
I am onthe way from Queenstown to Wanaka on No. 6. I have been driving for half anhour.
其他常用语:
请问这个大巴站在哪里?
Excuse me, do you know where this bus stop is?
我迷路了,请问怎么去这个酒店?
Excuse me, I am lost. Can you please show me how to get to this hotel?
这附近有加油站吗?
Excuse me, is there any petrol station nearby?
不用找钱了。
Keep the change, please.
不好思议,可以帮我们拍张照吗?
Excuse me, could you please help us to take a photo?
要不要我也帮你拍一张?
Do you want me to take one for you as well?
最近的商场/超市在哪?你有地址吗?
Where is the closest shopping mall/supermarket? Do you have the address?